Item code: 293961
Fit for mountain trails and daily commutes alike, the North Face Stratos Waterproof Jacket is expertly crafted from two layers of nylon fabric with built-in DryVent™ technology for waterproof, windproof and breathable protection. The jacket features a high neckline, an adjustable brimmed toggle hood, an exposed water-repellent central zip fastening, a brushed chin guard lining, two side zip pockets, underarm ventilation zips for increased breathability, adjustable Velcro® cuffs, and a shock cord hemline for an insulated fit. The North Face Stratos Waterproof Jacket is complete with a mesh interior lining and signature logo embroidery to the chest and back shoulder.Regular fitFeatures:
- North Face Stratos Waterproof Jacket
- Signature logo embroidery to the chest and back shoulder
- Fit for mountain trails and daily commutes alike
- Two layer nylon construction
- Built-in DryVent™ technology for waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
- High neckline
- Brushed knit chin guard inner lining
- Adjustable brimmed toggle hood
- Exposed water-repellent central zip fastening
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Mesh body interior lining
- Two side zip pockets with water repellent finish
- Underarm ventilation zips for increased breathability
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Shock cord hemline for an insulated fit
- Care according to brand
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Pit-Zips are under-arm zipped vents, designed to allow the wearer of a waterproof jacket to quickly shed excess heat and improve air circulation, without having to remove the jacket.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Breathable fabric allows air to circulate, which helps regulate body temperature.
Bluesign® Approved is a standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing and treatment of textiles in the clothing industry. Bluesign independent auditing examines the entire manufacturing processes from raw materials and water/energy usage water to air emissions.
Detailed Product Info