Item code: 244766
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn and bluesign® approved, the Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece is essential for low-bulk layering crafted from 10oz of 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece for insulating warmth. The fleece features a secure central zip fastening, a protective stand up collar, a two side zip pockets, interior drop-in pockets, long raglan sleeves for improved arm mobility, and princess seams to the back panel and forward seams to the front for a flattering contoured shape and fit. The Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece is complete with jersey trim to wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hemline for added security.Regular fitFeatures:
- Women's Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
- Signature branded badge to the chest
- Warm and low-bulk layer
- Bluesign® approved
- Dyed with a low-impact process
- Reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn construction
- Protective stand up collar
- Secure central zip fastening
- Wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Two side zip pockets
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Long raglan sleeves for improved arm mobility
- Princess seams to the back panel and forward seams to the front
- Flattering contoured shape and fit
- Jersey trim to wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hemline
- Hip length cut
- Weight: 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Please Note: Knitted garments are prone to pilling
- Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater
- Easy to do with a sweater stone
- Find out more on Patagonia's Worn Wear website
Midweight refers to products of intermediate weight or thickness, providing moderate levels of cushioning and insulation. They are best used for pursuits in cool weather, or to provide moderate support and protection for the feet in the case of Midweight socks.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.
Bluesign® Approved is a standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing and treatment of textiles in the clothing industry. Bluesign independent auditing examines the entire manufacturing processes from raw materials and water/energy usage water to air emissions.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
Fairtrade® is about decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in the developing world. With simple shopping choices you can get farmers a better deal meaning they can make their own decisions, control their future and lead the dignified life everyone deserves.
Detailed Product Info
||100% Polyester (Recycled)