Item code: 244489
An ideal choice for low-bulk layering, the Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece is crafted from 10oz of bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece that has been Fair Trade Certified™ sewn and dyed using a low impact process. The fleece features a protective high stand up collar, an exposed central zip fastening, a single zip chest pocket, two side zip pockets, long raglan sleeves that provide full arm mobility, and shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trims at the cuffs and hemline for enhanced abrasion resistance. The Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece is complete with flat-seam stitching throughout and an iconic woven branded label to the chest for a signature finishing touch.Regular fitFeatures:
- Men's Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece
- Signature woven branded badge to the chest
- Warm and low-bulk layer
- Composed of 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece, 10oz
- Bluesign® approved
- Dyed with a low-impact process
- Reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn construction
- Protective high stand up collar
- Exposed central zip fastening
- Single zip chest pocket
- Two side zip pockets
- Long raglan sleeves
- Provide full arm mobility
- Reduces chafing under pack straps
- Soft shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trims at the cuffs and hemline
- Provides enhanced abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam stitching throughout
- Reduced bulk and chafing
- Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Please Note: Knitted garments are prone to pilling
- Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater
- Easy to do with a sweater stone
- Find out more on Patagonia's Worn Wear website
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.
Bluesign® Approved is a standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing and treatment of textiles in the clothing industry. Bluesign independent auditing examines the entire manufacturing processes from raw materials and water/energy usage water to air emissions.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
Fairtrade® is about decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in the developing world. With simple shopping choices you can get farmers a better deal meaning they can make their own decisions, control their future and lead the dignified life everyone deserves.
Detailed Product Info
||100% Polyester (Recycled)