Item code: 218629
The Rab Kinetic Alpine Softshell Jacket is an ideal choice for outdoor excursions with a fully waterproof, highly breathable and stretch Proflex™ shell with a tough nylon face for enhanced durability. The jacket features ceramic print overlays on hood and sleeves, a helmet-compatible hood with a laminated and stiffened peak, an exposed YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® central zip fastening with an internal storm flap, two YKK® AquaGuard® a-line zipped pockets, a high gauge knitted moisture-wicking interior lining, and concealed drawcord adjusters on hood and hem for a secure and insulated fit. The Rab Kinetic Alpine Softshell Jacket is complete with adjustable hook and loop wrist cuffs and signature printed branding to the chest for added authenticity.Slim fitFeatures:
- Rab Kinetic Alpine Softshell Jacket
- Signature branding to the chest
- Ideal choice for outdoor excursions
- Fully waterproof, highly breathable and stretch Proflex™ shell
- Tough nylon face for enhanced durability
- Ceramic print overlays on hood and sleeves
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Laminated and stiffened peak
- Concealed adjustable drawcord to the hood
- Exposed YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® central zip fastening
- Internal storm flap
- Two YKK® AquaGuard® a-line zipped pockets
- Single interior zip pocket
- High gauge knitted moisture-wicking interior lining
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist cuffs
- Stitch free cuffs and hem for added comfort
- Concealed adjustable drawcord to the hem
- Weight: 390g / 13.8oz
- Centre Back Length (Size L): 76cm/30inch
- Care according to brand
Helmet Compatible jackets have hoods that are compatible for use with a helmet. The hood allows four-way movement so never inhibits your vision while reaching or stretching in awkward positions.
Lightweight products feature lightweight materials and constructions to reduce the user’s load and aid mobility. Lightweight clothing products are thin and provide very little or no cushioning and insulation. They are best used for high-intensity or warm-weather pursuits, or employed as part of a layering system.
Stretch garments are constructed from fabrics that allow varying degrees of stretch, providing additional freedom of movement. Useful in highly mobile pursuits where movement must not be inhibited.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Made from strong and durable materials.
Detailed Product Info