Item code: 393908
Sporting the AirSpeed back ventilation system as well as LightWire frame, the Osprey Syncro 20 Bike Backpack offers maximum comfort and ventilation, ensuring you remain dry throughout your adventure. Packed full of features such as LidLock bike helmet attachment, BioStretch harness, a hydration-compatible sleeve as well as a number of handy pockets, this Bike Backpack is sure to become your go-to. A J-zip panel pocket at the front provides a storage option for the essentials that you need to have on hand, and the side mesh pockets offer a convenient place for water bottles to be stored. Also sporting a scratch-free electronics pocket, the Syncro 20 ensures you can take your smartphone, navigation system and sunglasses with you worry-free. Features:
- Streamlined and lightweight bike backpack
- Durable nylon material
- Plenty of space for the essentials
- Lightweight construction
- AirSpeed™ backsystem and a LightWire™ frame for maximum ventilation
- BioStretch™ harness for added airflow
- Convenient LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Internal hydration sleeve compatible with Hydraulics LT™ reservoir
- Front panel pocket
- Front compression pocket
- Weather resistant detachable rain cover
- Inner key clip
- Interior organiser for bike tools and spare parts
- LED light attachement
- Reflective graphic for added visibility
- Compression side straps
- Comfortable sternum buckle with magnet
- Webbed hip belt
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Scratch-free electronics pocket
- Weight: 0.89 kg
- Dimensions: L 48 cm x W 27 cm x D 27 cm
- 100D Nylon Honeycomb
Hydration Compatible - these are bags and packs that are hydration bladder compatible. They have special outlets and sleeves to allow for a bladder and tube. The shoulder straps also have attachments to secure the tube while moving.
Rain Cover - this product comes with a rain cover, which can be placed over the main body of the rucksack to keep your posessions dry in the event of rain. When not in use the rain cover can be stowed in an easy-access external pocket on the rucksack.
Water Bottle Pocket - Features one or more pockets for water bottles, allowing easy access to fluids at all times, without the need to rummage in the main compartment of the rucksack.
Suspended mesh back panel allows for greater ventilation
Made from strong and durable materials.
Detailed Product Info