Item code: 293350
A premium addition to your autumn-winter wardrobe, the North Face Diablo Hooded Down Jacket is crafted from a hardwearing ripstop face fabric in a thick baffle-quilted construction. The jacket features 700-fill power responsibly sourced down insulation for optimum warmth, a fixed adjustable three-panel hood with an inner collar, an exposed two-way central zip fastening, two side zip hand pockets, a single interior chest pocket, long sleeves with elasticated wrist cuffs, and an adjustable hemline with a shock cord for a secure fit. The North Face Diablo Hooded Down Jacket is complete with contrasting signature logo embroidery to the chest and back shoulder.Regular fitFeatures:
- North Face Diablo Hooded Down Jacket
- Premium addition to your autumn-winter wardrobe
- Signature logo embroidery to the chest and back shoulder
- Hardwearing ripstop face fabric
- Thick baffle-quilted construction
- 700-fill power responsibly sourced down insulation
- RDS Down
- Delivers optimum warmth
- Fixed adjustable three-panel hood
- Warm inner collar
- Exposed two-way central zip fastening
- Two side zip hand pockets
- Single interior chest pocket
- Long sleeves with elasticated wrist cuffs
- Adjustable hemline with a shock cord for a secure fit
- Care according to brand
700 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Flash Dry is a particle technology from The North Face, applied to fabrics to accelerate moisture removal. Porous Flash dry particles not only aid wicking, but also increase the surface area of fibers, dramatically improving dry-time to keep you comfortable during exertion.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
Detailed Product Info
||RDS® (Responsible Down)