Item code: 293352
The North Face Diablo Down Jacket brings with it an abundance of warmth and style. This practical protector is filled with ethically sourced down insulation that helps to provide top tier warmth. It’s also equipped with elasticated cuffs and a drawcord hem to seal in the heat, two zipped pockets to keep hands warm or store valuables and is finished with signature branding to the left chest and back right shoulder.Regular fitFeatures:
- Men's thick winter down jacket
- Highly durable ripstop nylon face fabric is lightweight and water-resistant
- Insulation: Responsibly sourced down with a 700 fill power rating
- High insulated stand up collar
- 2-way full-length main zip is exposed but features an internal storm flap
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated edge on the cuff closes the fit around your wrist to help retain warmth
- Elasticated bungee drawcord on the hem cinches the fit around your body to retain warmth
- The North Face branding on the left side of the chest
700 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Flash Dry is a particle technology from The North Face, applied to fabrics to accelerate moisture removal. Porous Flash dry particles not only aid wicking, but also increase the surface area of fibers, dramatically improving dry-time to keep you comfortable during exertion.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
Detailed Product Info
||RDS® (Responsible Down)