Item code: 357701
A continuous best-seller, the Mountain Equipment Lightline jacket is a high-quality, down-fill layer that provides technical insulation in the extreme cold across the globe. This jacket is ideal for mountain adventures and offers lightweight protection with its water-resistant, durable DRILITE® shell, removable insulated hood, two-way YKK zipper closure, two hand warmer pockets with insulated flaps, and stitched through construction. Delivering on both comfort and reliable protection this jacket will no doubt become a best-seller in your own wardrobe.Features:
- A best-seller from Mountain equipment due to its technical and innovative weather protection
- High-quality down-fill jacket with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Designed for mountain adventures in the extreme cold
- Lightweight without compromising on protection
- DRILITE® shell provides wind and waterproof wear
- Stitched-through construction for comfort
- Adjustable and detachable hood with optimal fit over a hat or helmet
- Two-way YKK zipper closure enables easy layering
- Two hand warmer pockets with insulated flaps
- Secure zipper pocket to the inside
- Finished with a branded logo to the chest
700 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Lightweight products feature lightweight materials and constructions to reduce the user’s load and aid mobility. Lightweight clothing products are thin and provide very little or no cushioning and insulation. They are best used for high-intensity or warm-weather pursuits, or employed as part of a layering system.
DriLite Loft is an exceptionally light, highly breathable and water resistant shell fabric which protects down clothing and sleeping bags from dampness. Drilite Loft is used on most Mountain Equipment down items due to it's ability to protect down from the weather at such a low weight.
Hand Warmer Pockets - These are normally in the form of a soft to touch, warmer fabric that keep your hands warm when you aren't wearing gloves or mitts.
Water Resistant - This product has good resistance to the penetration of water.
Windproof - these fabrics are great for keeping you warm. They work by weaving the fabric very tightly, so that the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at speed.
Detailed Product Info