Item code: 204011
- This is a multifunctional winter jacket, its lightweight, warm and weather resistant.
- Shell: Barrier Lite 20 denier Nylon, this fabric is rip stop making it highly durable.
- The Barrier Lite is both wind resistant, and water resistant. It's been treated with a DRW coating, which can be topped up after wear.
- Insulation: 40g of PrimaLoft Silver ECO in the body and the arms. This is super warm and isn't too bulky.
- The insulation is easy to packdown and isn't damaged when compressed. As its synthetics, its able to get wet without loosing heat and dries fast.
- Lining: FeatherLite lining which is 20 denier and ripstop, making it highy durable.
- Snug fitting insulated hood which sits comfortably under a helmet. It’s adjustable from the back with a drawcord.
- Zone baffleing under the arms which increases the breathability.
- 2 zipped hand pockets which sit high on the body, so you still have access when wearing a hipbelt or climbing harness.
- Full YKK main zip with a chin guard at the top for extra protection.
- Internal toggle at the hem so you can cinch it closer to the body. This prevents heat loss or a draft from entering.
- Elasticated finish on the cuffs which helps to retain the heat.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Detailed Product Info
|Material - Lining
Product Sizing Chart
||UK 8 Reg
||UK 10 Reg
||UK 12 Reg
||UK 14 Reg
||UK 16 Reg