Item code: 295541
The Featherlite Down Jacket from Montane has been designed to keep you warm when the temperature drops, and as its name suggests, is ultralight and easily packable. To achieve the exceptional warmth to weight ratio, the jacket has been filled with premium, ethically sourced down, constructed in micro baffles. If the heavens open, you’ll be kept dry by the DWR coated, water-resistant Pertex Quantum outer, which is made from recycled materials. The jacket also features an adjustable, insulated hood, full length YKK® zip closure, zipped hand and chest pockets and a stuff sack for short term storage. Features:
- Mens lightweight insulated jacket
- 100% recycled Pertex Quantum eco nylon face fabric
- DWR coating on the face fabric encourages water to bead off in a light shower
- Insulation: 140g of duck down which has been treated with a fluorocarbon free water resistant coating
- 90/10 down to feather ratio
- All down has been RDS certified and features a SourceTRACK Lot number to trace your down
- Micro baffle construction keeps the down evenly spread out
- Adjustable insulated hood with a stiff storm peak to retain its shape
- Full length YKK main zip with a fabric chin guard and internal storm flap
- Zipped chest pocket on the left hand side
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated binding around the cuffs
- Stuff sack included for short term storage
- Montane branding on the left side of the chest
750 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Helmet Compatible jackets have hoods that are compatible for use with a helmet. The hood allows four-way movement so never inhibits your vision while reaching or stretching in awkward positions.
Pertex Quantum technology is the lightest of the Pertex fabrics and it shows the best strength to weight ratio. Pertex Quantum is down proof and withstands the abuse of hardcore use.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Packs Small - This garment Packs down Small and comes with it's own stuff sack so it packs small to take up less room in your pack and can be easily accessed in case of a downpour.
Stowable Hood - Hood packs away under a flap or pocket in the collar of the jacket, providing rain protection or casual style as you see fit.
HyperDRY™ is a down treatment that coats the feathers at a microscopic level, providing high performance water resistance that doesn’t compromise the fill or texture in damp or wet conditions. Allied Feather & Down first created the HyperDRY mark in 2011.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
Detailed Product Info
||100% Nylon (Recycled)
||RDS® (Responsible Down)
Fluorocarbon (PFC) Free