Item code: 371587
An outdoor wardrobe essential, the Women's Haglofs Tjärn Waterproof Jacket is crafted from a stretchy recycled 2-layer PROOF™ fabric with a fluorocarbon free DWR finish and mesh-lined interior for breathable waterproof protection. The jacket features an adjustable multi-panel hood, secure central zip fastening with a storm flap, two side zippered hand pockets under plackets, long articulated sleeves for a full range of motion, Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs, and a rounded hemline for added coverage. Ideal for hiking or everyday casual wear, the Haglofs Tjärn Waterproof Jacket is complete with signature logo embroidery to the chest.Regular fitFeatures:
- Women's Haglofs Tjärn Waterproof Jacket
- Outdoor wardrobe essential
- Ideal for hiking or everyday casual wear
- Signature logo embroidery to the chest
- Stretchy recycled 2-layer PROOF™ fabric, 118 g/m²
- bluesign® approved
- Fluorocarbon free DWR finish
- Hydrostatic Head: >10,000 mm
- Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >10,000 g/m²/24h"
- Mesh-lined torso for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable multipanel hood
- Secure central zip fastening with a storm flap
- Two side zippered hand pockets under plackets
- Long articulated sleeves for a full range of motion
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Rounded hemline for added coverage
- Machine wash with similar colours on 40 degrees C, normal process
- Wash with soap-free liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on a normal low heat
- Do not bleach, do not use fabric softener, do not dry clean
- Iron on low setting
- Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Stretch garments are constructed from fabrics that allow varying degrees of stretch, providing additional freedom of movement. Useful in highly mobile pursuits where movement must not be inhibited.
Articulated: products which have articulated sleeves or knees simply mean that the construction of a joint has been manufactured to fit the natural ergonomics of your body therefore increasing the range of movement and flexibility.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Breathable material for comfort
The bluesign® SYSTEM unites the entire textile value chain to reduce the impact on people and planet. Building on over 20 years of experience in the textile industry, we are a full-service solutions system with a focus on sustainable chemistry.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
Detailed Product Info
||100% Polyester (Recycled)
Fluorocarbon (PFC) Free