Item code: 371580
Made for four-season wear, the Haglofs Roc GTX Waterproof Jacket is expertly crafted from 3 layers of hardwearing 75D GORE-TEX fabric for optimum wind and waterproof protection. The jacket features a PFCEC Free* DWR finish from Gore, an adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood with a laminated peak, two mounted hand pockets, a high neckline with a brushed chin guard, an exposed water-resistant central zip fastening, long articulated sleeves with velcro adjustable cuffs, and an adjustable hemline for a secure fit.Regular fitFeatures:
- Haglofs Roc GTX Waterproof Jacket
- Signature logo embroidery to the chest
- Built for four-season wear
- Ideal for hiking, climbing and mountaineering
- bluesign® approved
- 3 layers of hardwearing 75D GORE-TEX fabric, 155 g/m²
- Provides optimum wind and waterproof protection
- PFCEC Free* DWR finish from Gore for added protection
- W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm
- RET: <9
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Laminated peak
- Two mounted hand pockets
- High neckline with a brushed chin guard
- Exposed water-resistant central zip fastening
- Long articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hemline for a secure fit
- Centre Back Length (Based on Men's Size L): 78 cm
- Weight: 481g (Size L)
- Machine wash with similar colours on 40 degrees C, normal process
- Wash with soap-free liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on a normal low heat
- Do not bleach, do not use fabric softener, do not dry clean
- Iron on low setting
- Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Helmet Compatible jackets have hoods that are compatible for use with a helmet. The hood allows four-way movement so never inhibits your vision while reaching or stretching in awkward positions.
Gore-Tex are the makers of the well known waterproof and breathable membrane which is added to outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment in order to achieve high levels of weather protection and performance when it's most needed.
Articulated: products which have articulated sleeves or knees simply mean that the construction of a joint has been manufactured to fit the natural ergonomics of your body therefore increasing the range of movement and flexibility.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Bluesign® Approved is a standard for environmental health and safety in the manufacturing and treatment of textiles in the clothing industry. Bluesign independent auditing examines the entire manufacturing processes from raw materials and water/energy usage water to air emissions.
Windproof - these fabrics are great for keeping you warm. They work by weaving the fabric very tightly, so that the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at speed.
Recycled Content - This product reduces it's environmental impact by using a % of recycled materials.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
Detailed Product Info
||100% Polyester (Recycled)
Fluorocarbon (PFC) Free