Item code: 371557
Built to provide lasting durability and premium performance, the Haglofs Betula GTX Waterproof Jacket is expertly crafted from 2 layers of waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX with a mesh-lined torso for improved ventilation. The jacket features a DWR treated exposed central zip fastening with an inner placket, an adjustable hood, two lower side zipped pockets, long sleeves with elasticated wrist cuffs, and an adjustable shock-cord hem for enhanced thermal retention. The Haglofs Betula GTX Waterproof Jacket is complete with contrasting logo embroidery to the chest for a signature finishing touch.Regular fitFeatures:
- Haglofs Betula GTX Waterproof Jacket
- Ideal for everyday casual wear and hiking
- Built to provide lasting durability and premium performance
- bluesign® approved
- 2 layers of waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX
- Mesh-lined torso for improved ventilation
- DWR treated exposed central zip fastening with an inner placket
- PFCEC Free* DWR finish from Gore for added protection
- W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent
- Hydrostatic Head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- Adjustable hood
- Two lower side zipped pockets
- Long sleeves with elasticated wrist cuffs
- Adjustable shock-cord hem
- Provides enhanced thermal retention
- Contrasting logo embroidery to the chest
- Machine wash with similar colours on 40 degrees C, normal process
- Wash with soap-free liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on a normal low heat
- Do not bleach, do not use fabric softener, do not dry clean
- Iron on low setting
- Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed
Garments with an Adjustable Hood feature draw cords with toggles or other adjustment mechanisms, to change the size and shape of the hood to better fit the head of the wearer. Such hoods usually adjust independently around the head, and around the face, for a snug fit and optimum weather protection.
Gore-Tex are the makers of the well known waterproof and breathable membrane which is added to outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment in order to achieve high levels of weather protection and performance when it's most needed.
DWR. Durable Water Repellent, is a coating added to fabrics to help add to their water repellency and shed water and snow more effectively.
Beat the wettest of weather conditions.
Made from strong and durable materials.
Breathable material for comfort
The bluesign® SYSTEM unites the entire textile value chain to reduce the impact on people and planet. Building on over 20 years of experience in the textile industry, we are a full-service solutions system with a focus on sustainable chemistry.
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
Detailed Product Info
||Fluorocarbon (PFC) Free